We know reading is good for us so how can we read more in our busy lives?
- Always carry a book with you: waiting time becomes reading time
- Download a book in your phone – MAC students and staff can access nearly 2000 books on MAC e-library
- Have another book near your bed. Studies have shown that reading 15mn before sleep improves sleep quality
- Stop scrolling and reading random bits from magazines and phones, use this time to dive into your chosen read
- Use a bookmark to find where you stopped instantly
- Skip parts, read how you like. A boring paragraph? Scroll to the next.
- If you don’t like what you are reading, stop and choose another book