04 July – 10 July 2011
- Participate in the whanau Quiz, to add points to your house
- Maori display in the library, with fantastic authentic items thanks to MAC maori teacher, with free leaflets
- Maori signage throughout the school
Lots of books in the library :
– Maori authors : Gavin Bishop BIS /P, Alan Duff DUF, Patricia Grace GRA, Keri Hulme HUL, Witi Ihimaera IHI, Kelly Ana Morey MOR, Apirana Taylor TAY
– Maori culture 306
– Maori myths 398.2 (also in Picture books area, with lots of new bi-lingual books)
– In history of New Zealand 993.1
– and many more, check the library catalogue.
And many resources on Maori language week website.
Te reo Give it a go!