It’s Otago Careers festival!
Visit your library to find everything you need to think about your Career Pathway……
- Know yourself (skills, interests, values and aptitude)
- Know what opportunities are out there
- To make informed decisions, talk to people and do the research
- Taking action – Make a Plan A and a Plan B
Where to get more information?
- Family and friends
- Mentors and teachers
Find your Industry training organisation:
- www.mito.org.nz (Mechanical)
- www.sfrito.org.nz (Sport Recreation)
- www.attto.org.nz (tourism)
- www.retailinstitute.org.nz (retail)
- www.hsi.co.nz (hospitality)
Last week was Career week in the college and we hosted some inspiring speakers, from a local helicopter pilot to Masterchef competitor Sue Drummond…