We very warmly thank our supporters who kindly offered these books to the library.
- The outdoor book for adventurous chaps : essential skills and activities for boys of all ages, by Adrian Besley and Peter Liddiard, 796.5.
- The Call of the ice: fifty years of New Zealand in Antarctica, by David Harrowfield, 998.
- Mao’s last dancer, by Cunxin Li, 92 LI. From unbelievable poverty to international stardom: the inspiring true story of one boy’s dream come true.
- Stormbreaker, by Anthony Horowitz, HOR. First book of the Alex Rider series.
- Brother sister soldier cousin, by Phyllis Johnston, JOH. A new novel about farm and family life in NZ during WWII
- Mister Pip, by Lloyd Jones, JON. How an old man and a book support children in a war-torn tropical island.
- Cookie, by Jacqueline Wilson, WIL. Another true-like story by favourite author
Now on the “New Books” trolley, not for long…